Saturday, September 23, 2017

Bitter Sweet

So it is a bitter sweet moment for me today, I get to hang out with my kids and that always puts me in a great mood. Today was the first day they saw my new apartment since my gambling confession to K and the separation. Of course, the kids take it in stride and say "wow...now we have two houses" but deep down I know they don't understand the severity of what I have done,..deep down I know that I have stripped them from having a childhood where both parents lived together and the family unit was a whole.

I am trying not to think about it too much because the depression will start to sink in. Makes you think of how simple life was when you are younger, and how much harder you can make your life with certain decisions.

But for know, my job is to get these kids to laugh as much as possible with me today.


    

1 comment:

  1. You are doing well it is normal to have these thought but always remember your children need you for now and in the future,setting up a new home and bringing your children back into your life show your strength of character be proud

    ReplyDelete