Sunday, September 17, 2017

A couple of good days

The last couple of days have been better than normal...I was able to hang out with my kids for the weekend and we had a lot of fun together. K and I actually had a couple of good conversations together also, which surprised me. Most of the time we both stay away from each other when I am around....understandably so....but there some positive moments there. Don't get me wrong, I know I am not even close to being out of the woods, but that did give me a boost to stay focused and not lose any momentum that I have started on my road to recovery,

There were also moments of being reminded of what is going on with Q, but then I quickly slap myself and say..."you can't control K and what she is going to do"...so then I try and quickly re-focus on the kids or driving, I have to constantly remind myself of looking forward and doing this for me....and being a great father is one of the many things I want to be remembered as.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment