Friday, October 20, 2017

Struggling with 2 things in my recovery

So this will be a quick post, just wanted to jot down some thoughts on my recovery....As I have said before, it is such a roller coaster. Some days are just so hard. I am still struggling with two major points in my recovery:

#1. Learning to Forgive myself for what I have done. This one is going to take a long time...not sure how I get there but I just keep reading articles to see if I can uncover some tips.

#2. Learning to let go of K, my wife. Yet another hard one...some days I sit here and say, I fight so hard to show her that I love her and want to be with her.... and then other days, I think that I am being naive and think that the longer this fling with Q goes that she has already decided what she wants. I think all I am looking for is the opportunity to sit with her and counseling...to see how we both try and move forward on rebuilding trust that we both broke.

All in all, I feel so lonely in my recovery and there are still dark days in my life...a little push to a set of positive thoughts would be welcomed.

Payback tracker update: Uber/Lyft earnings of $547 and attended another GA meeting last night


     

No comments:

Post a Comment