Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving is upon us

I have to admit that I haven't been looking forward to Thanksgiving...this will be the first Thanksgiving in a long time when I will not be with K and the kids, yet another reminder of how much pain I have caused. I am trying not to be down and depressed all week and trying to stay positive.

I will most likely drive with Uber a lot to help pass the time but also earn some extra $'s. I also will spend a little time with my mom to make sure I don't spend the time all alone.

I am trying to stay focused on the positives in my life and thinking about things that I am thankful for, understanding others are in a worse position than I am...I am also trying to stay focused on my financial payback plan and can only attack that 1 day at a time.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment