Friday, August 25, 2017

Mental state reset

After going to a GA meeting last night, I met someone who went through something very similar and he gave me some great advice to try and reset my current mental state... he did say it takes time but I need to focus on myself or I will never be healthy for anyone...(sleeping in my car for two nights doesn't help)

I am really trying to start looking at the days by making sure I try and take care of myself... I am still hurting from the other night and knowing that it will take awhile to get over but right now, I have to look forward and be the best person and dad that I can be. I need to understand not and try to change the things you can't control, and I can't control what K wants...I will always be here for her...and I have said in previous posts that after what I did, she deserves to be happy and if Q makes her happy...I have to learn to accept that as hard as it may be.

What a process an emotional rollercoaster this is....

Tracker update:
- Sellin items on EBay and Craigslist for $183

No comments:

Post a Comment