Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Yin and Yang of a day

So not too bad of a day yesterday....there were some good things that happened and there were some bad things that happened, but overall I would rate it as an okay day.

First, let me talk about the bad things so that I can end on a positive note....thinking about Operation Mental Reset...I was reminded again today that K and Q are still very much together which I have come to accept over the last few weeks, but what makes it a bad thing is that he was in the house with my youngest child there. You see, I have a hard time with the fact that there is another man in the house with one or all of my kids. He is a little over 2 years old and doesn't fully talk yet but can communicate very well as he tells you what he wants all the time. And the fact that Q is in the house during multiple times so early into this separation process, I think it is confusing my youngest child.

So how do I know: There is an Amazon Echo in the house, and not sure if all owners are aware, but the recordings are stored within the device. I am able to access the recording remotely and came across an unintended recording with the Echo picking up about 3-5 seconds of something Q was saying to K. Again, I think K doesn't think I am this diligent, but when I realized there was something going on with Q, I started to think that I need to protect my kids whatever path my relationship with K goes down. If she ever did come across this blog, she also will be very angry at me as she will consider this an invasion of her privacy but I am doing this to protect my kids....and I know for a fact that she would be doing the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot....as I have witnessed obsessive behaviors from her....I tried not to think about that recording throughout the day, but I do hate these reminders of our situation.

So now onto the positives parts of the day.

First, I was able to get 2 more hours of free therapy from the therapist that I have been talking to. About a week or so ago, I needed to stop going because of affordability but my therapist was able to get some free time...and I am very much appreciative of it....I was able to talk to her for 30 mins yesterday and it helped me focus on moving forward with my life and what I can control.

Secondly, I came into some unexpected money. My boss called me and told me that I got a raise due to inequity in the marketplace at my level....A much needed surprise and it came at the right time. Unfortunately, based on how the limited the conversations have been going with K, didn't share the news with her...I am sure I will tell her sometime but with that fact that I have been replaced so quickly by Q in her life....didn't feel like sharing that with her.




Subscribe to my Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment