Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Not looking forward to the holidays

So the holidays will be here before you know it and I am starting to think about how will that go down. This will by my first year in this separation phase with K and I am not looking forward to it. This time of year was normally filled with stress between managing both of our families holiday expectations, and now that we are separated and on a potential road to a divorce, this time of year is shaping to be really holly and jolly (sarcasm)

I have been really trying to stay focus on one day at a time to build a new life and it feels good to see that I have reached 75 days without a bet and also made an extra $8,000 or so...I know I have a long road ahead of me, but I need to stay in the present...one of my triggers is impatience and if I feel that I need to rush this financial payoff, that is where I start getting in trouble. I find myself redirecting the energy to running and I have a goal to run in a 5 Mile race around Thanksgiving....let's see how that goes.

Payoff Tracker Update:
- Uber / Lyft Earnings of $527





     

No comments:

Post a Comment