Thursday, August 24, 2017

Perhaps one of the worst nights of my life Part 2

So my therapist called me back this morning and basically said: do not confront K and/or Q…K is deciding what kind of life she wants and you can't do anything but learn to accept it...mainly the therapist said, stop focusing on what K is doing and start fixing you. Stick to the plan you laid out and take it one day at a time…My therapist also said to get a lawyer...

I have been thinking about last night all day and right now I am going to try and find the self restraint not to bring it up to K...I am sure she will find out eventually when I tell her about this blog. The pain has been there all day and it comes it many ways. 

Knowing I had suspicions of this before and could predict it, most would say why are you surprised. I  am not surprised but it still hurts when reality sinks in that I will not be married to K...even through all this I really do love her and now I am starting to worry that I am losing my best friend.

But what it starting to really sink in and be very painful is the fact that my youngest son today woke up to see another man in his house that is not his father. This was one of the things I feared most is being replaced as a father...and to have this feeling 3 weeks in is really hard to deal with...I enter such dark places with my thoughts as I wait between Uber/Lyft fares

I am not going to get a lawyer yet, not ready to make such a definitive step with K...I need to focus on making as much money as possible to move closer to my kids as fast as possible...and this is where the old ideas of my gambling problem start to get in my head....need to make money in a different way and not lose the little positive traction over these last 3 weeks.

Does anyone have any good ideas? I am going to start running out of stuff to sell on EBay and being an Uber/ Lyft driver as a full time second job is crushing me even though it is good money...need help with ideas please...

No comments:

Post a Comment