Saturday, August 26, 2017

Stop thinking this is about me

Throughout the day today, I realized I was thinking about this thing with Q the same way I have been thinking about everything in the past, meaning K is doing this to hurt me...but I realized I can't think like that anymore...

This isn't about me.

This is about K trying to figure out which way to go with her life after I dropped that bomb on her. I now she is going through this mentally as well, and this thing with Q might help stabilize her for a little bit..but I am worried it is just adding more stress onto her already stressed out situation.

So when I starting thinking that Q thing is all about me, I need to slap myself out of it and ask the question what can I do help K through this, even though she doesn't believe a word I say or trust anything that I do right now.

It is going to be hard...because living with the fact that I drove her to this mental state is the damage that I will never be able to repay and I also can't share with her that I feel this way about the situation with Q...I have to give her the space to figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment