Tuesday, August 29, 2017

This is all about the kids

The last couple of days were better for me since I was able to spend some quality time with the kids, who I missed greatly and being around them helps me so much with my mental state and why I have to stay focused on my goal to get better....

Don't get me wrong, there were moments where I kept thinking of everything that I have done to destroy my marriage and life, and I did everything I could not to bring up the fact that I know Q stayed over our house that night....but now is not the right time. K will just think I am not mentally well and maybe push her even further away than she currently is....

I am back at my apartment today and these are the days that are very lonely to me. I am going to try and stay positive and talk to as many rideshare riders as I can.

Tracker update:
Uber and Lyft earnings for the week: $730

No comments:

Post a Comment