Monday, November 13, 2017

100 days and $10,000

So it has been 100 days since I placed my last bet and today I feel good about that accomplishment...I also was able to focus on making money versus gambling it away and my payback tracker shows me over the $10,000 mark. I know I have a long way to go on so many fronts but today I am going to focus on doing the right thing and not gamble.

This blog has helped me stay committed to my recovery and I am thank for all that support me during this process. I know that it is hard to do this yourself, especially with the impacts the disease has on every aspect of your life...I am committed to becoming a better man for myself so that others in my family can see the real person that I am.

That is all for today, will post shortly.

Payback tracker: Uber/Lyft weekly earnings of $443

     

No comments:

Post a Comment