Friday, November 17, 2017

Meetings Make It

Last night I decided to attend a GA meeting room that have only been at one time before, about 5 weeks ago. I went to this room because based on my crazy 2 job schedule, this was the best option for me and I didn't want to miss a meeting. As I entered the room, there were three people who remembered me by name, what a welcoming and good feeling that was....not that I was nervous to be in that room...but to see that people are actively listening and remembering....it took me by surprise, a pleasant one and immediately made me feel good about picking that room.

Another nice surprise was that they recognized my 90 day mark with a coin....not that I go to GA to get coins...but a nice gesture to keep up with the momentum that I created, understanding that I need to take it one day at a time.

Payback tracker update: Ride share weekly earnings of $505


     

No comments:

Post a Comment