Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Wedding Band

So K said something to me today that was yet another sign of hope dwindling away...she said, " I noticed you are still wearing your wedding band, and all that means to me was a 14 year old lie of a marriage since I don't know who you are"

I know I really hurt my wife with my lies and she has every right not to talk to me ever again...but I am not ready to take off my wedding band. I get through the nights as a driver looking at family pictures and trying to think of the positive moments in my life to keep me from entering the depths or depression, even though K says all those moments were lies and she can't stand thinking about any moment with me because I am a con artist...and she is right...I am a con artist who stole and lied to her...and I know things will never be the same, that is the debt that I will never be able to repay to K and the kids

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Wedding bands Dublin

    ReplyDelete